Best location in Leutasch: Next to the Alpenbad Leutasch (public indoor and outdoor pool, spa area with saunas, steam baths, pool, and more), restaurant and Pub are only a 5 minute walk away from your apartment in the Haus Weidach in Leutasch! The bus station is also next to the Haus Weidach. You can park your car at the Haus Weidach - for free! free Wifi!
As guest in our apartments you get the OLYMPIAREGION SEEFELD CARD, numerous reductions and free participation to the program of the tourist office.
The romantic Weidachsee and the centre of Leutasch is a 15 minute walk away.
The Olympiaregion Seefeld / Leutasch offers 650 km of hiking trails (valley and mountains), also to the picturesque Gaistal valley.
For bikers: 570 km Bicycle- and Mountainbike Trails.
Climbers Paradise - more than 200 secured climbing tours.
Family Hit Geisterklamm - 5 km trails with a runway (800m), 23 m high waterfall, 75 m deep gorge with goblins everywhere...
further SUMMERHIGHLIGHTS in the Olympiaregion Seefeld / Leutasch:
- Alpenbad Leutasch (public pool and spa)
- Some cable-cars and lifts are open in summer
- Fishing at the Weidachsee
- Cross country skiing and Biathlon (Skiroller) in Seefeld
- Summer toboggan run in Leutasch
- Golfing in Seefeld
- Casino Seefeld
- Horse riding and indoor riding in Leutasch
- Public indoor pool in Leutasch and Seefeld
- Swimming lakes in Mösern and Seefeld
- Tennishall Seefeld
- Stand up paddling
- Alps and huts
- Children´s playgrounds
- Summer program
- Ganghofer Museum in Leutasch
- Rafting and paragliding
- Carriage ride
- Excursions to Innsbruck (approx. 30 minutes by car)